What Information We CollectTypes of Information We Collect
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Information on how you are using the Site.
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When
- You create a navomixhealth.co.za account and access any of our services on the Site.
- You connect with navomixhealth.co.za regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Site or participate in interactive features of the Site.
- You use a social media service, for example, Navomix Health’s Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from Navomix Health
- You enter a contest, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
- You interact with the Site through your computer, tablet or mobile device
How and Why We Collect the Information
Technologies UsedWe may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your user experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items on your profile between visits. This includes Navomix Health content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are transacting on our platform, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
Third Party CookiesWe allow third-party companies to collect anonymous information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for Navomix Health products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Site or other websites. These companies may use anonymous information (e.g., navigational, non-personally identifiable information, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
User Experience InformationIn order to improve customer online user experience, help with fraud identification, and to assist our customer care representatives in resolving issues customers may experience in completing online transactions, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information, including, but not limited to, login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g., information entered during checkout process), and browser information.
Information from Other SourcesWe may also obtain information from companies that can enhance our existing customer information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our customers (e.g., adding address information). This may improve our ability to contact you and improve the relevancy of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
Public ForumsAny information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room, or social network) can be read, collected, or used by us and other participants, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you
- Provide any requested services
- Administer sweepstakes and contests
- Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- Internal Operations
- Improve the effectiveness of the Site, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
- Fraud Prevention
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business
- Legal Compliance
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas